Tailored tours to suit your delegates’ interests and conference timeframe.
We love being creative and crafting the perfect Canberra experience for you.
National attractions, nature and wildlife
Art, culture, heritage
Foodie/funky city tours
Winery tours and much more
Departs on demand
Pickups from city hotels or your conference venue.
We understand that you want to give your conference some pizazz to set it apart from other conferences and conference settings. Our expertise, local contacts and creative flair will ensure the perfect tour for your delegates. Talk to us about creating the very best Canberra experience.
What they said…
Many thanks for your email and running the tours at the conference. The feedback I overheard was all very positive and people really enjoyed them, thank you. Your flexibility and quick responses made my job so much easier and it is greatly appreciated.
Leesa, February 2020
I would like to thank you for the tour last Saturday. Everyone told me how much they enjoyed the tour and your knowledge that you passed on to us and also the pace of the tour.
You set a very high bar that I’m sure we will measure any future tours we undertake against. They will have to be very good to surpass the standard and friendliness you set, you made it very personable.
I should not also forget Michael the bus driver.
I would also like to personally thank you, you made the organising of the tour easy for me and you were very easy to deal with. I would certainly recommend your services to any others that I know.
Michael, May 2019
You did provide us with a truly memorable experience; so different to anything any of my passengers were expecting – and so much nicer for that reason.
I am sure we will keep in touch from time to time and I look forward to the next time we might meet in similar circumstances; rest assured I will be in contact if and whenever I am again organising a group to visit your beautiful, and so interesting, city.
Richard, May 2018
Need some inspiration?
Here are some suggestions that may help.
- Orientation tours (highlighting the best of Canberra — sights, nature, restaurants, unique shopping — tell us what you are are interested in)
- Quirky heritage secrets hidden in and around the Parliamentary Triangle
- Early morning walk and talk tour in the area surrounding the Hyatt Hotel (sharing lots of entertaining and fun secrets right on the Hyatt’s doorstep)
- Canberra Secrets Funky Foodie Walking Tour (with taste selections from some of Canberra’s best and innovative cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars all within walking distance of each other)
- Sculptures and memorials around the city (sharing funny back stories with design and history secrets along the way)
- Private winery tour and wine tasting, along with a fabulous lunch. Top that off with a French dessert cooking experience in a secret location just a short distance away.
- The quintessential Australian experience (kangaroo spotting minutes from the city, checking out native wildlife at Tidbinbilla Nature Reserve, visiting a local farm for a close-up view of sheep shearing and farm dogs working the sheep, along with an Aussie barbeque)
- Gallery gallivant – Canberra’s hidden galleries (there’s so much choice!)
- A Canberra Secrets – secret tour!
What You Should Bring
Hosted by Canberra’s Leading Expert
To be determined according to your requirements.
This is determined according to group size and your requirements.
We take the hassle out of your planning and can arrange bus hire for you. Talk to us today!