Showcasing Canberra’s attractions and the city sights — and you’ll discover the ‘secrets’ and quirky stories that unlock Canberra’s heart and soul. Canberra’s highest-rated guided tour.
Daily, on demand
1pm to 5.30pm (half day) 9.30am to 5.30pm (full day) Tell us which you prefer.
$189 per person half day, $220 per person full day, families from $550 (includes pickup from city hotels)
Entertaining tour with bestselling author, Marg Wade
Half Day or Full Day
Scheduled Pickups From City Hotels Available upon Request.
Note: Tours are tailored to suit — tell us your interests.
You will experience a fabulous Canberra guided tour by a local
- Viewing national attractions including Parliament House, Australian War
Memorial,Museum of Australian Democracy, National Museum, National Gallery, Portrait Gallery, National Library, Questacon, National Carillon, Royal Australian Mint — and guided tours through some of these
- Question time
atParliament House (when Parliament is sitting)
- Viewing the Parliamentary Triangle and Canberra’s embassies
- Taking in the glorious view from Mt Ainslie
- Learning about Canberra’s cultural, natural and pioneering heritage
- Viewing memorials on Anzac Parade
- Spotting kangaroos, especially for our international friends
- City architecture
- Experiencing the very moving Last Post-closing ceremony at the Australian War Memorial
- And lots more!
A 'Must' for Visitors to Canberra
Each tour provides you with your own unique experience.
You’ll see the sights but also discover the ‘secrets’ and the quirky back stories that are little known, behind the scenes.
What You Should Bring
Hosted by Canberra’s Leading Expert
This is a premium product with Canberra’s best tour guide, the author of three editions of Canberra Secrets, a hugely successful guidebook to the capital.
Marg knows Canberra so well, you can also hear her regularly sharing Canberra secrets on local radio stations, ABC, 2CC and 2CA.
You’ll discover Canberra that that will leave you saying ‘
Canberra Secrets Personalised Tours vehicle is modern, comfortable, and seats seven passengers. If you have a bigger group, we get a bigger vehicle.